Start of next phase of Clapham Park regeneration
9 June 2015
With major refurbishment work well underway, we are now preparing for the next phase of the regeneration programme at Clapham Park: demolishing empty blocks so that we can get on-site in the coming months to start the next phase of building new homes. The buildings to be demolished are (not in order):
– Aspinall House, New Park Road
– Bank of Swans pub, Poynders Parade
– Bennett House, Kings Avenue
– Clarence Crescent (20 garages)
– Kings Avenue (10 houses)
– Magic Minds Nursery, Helby Road
– Muller Road (2 blocks: 1-34, 35-74)
– Parsons House, New Park Road
– Thorold House, Forster Road
Our demolition contractor, Hughes & Salvidge, are now on-site carrying out pre-demolition surveys and we will be working closely with them to ensure any disruption is kept to a minimum. We expect this phase of work to take approximately 10 months. You can find out about the work they, and our other contractors, are doing each week at ‘This Week at Clapham Park‘.
Find out more about the new homes we have built in Clapham Park.