Tutin Court, Burton Walk, East Leake
Tutin Court is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of East Leake. It provides a safe and secure living environment for people aged 55 and over.
The Scheme benefits from:
- thirty one-bedroom purpose built flats and one three-bedroom flat
- a personal safety alarm system which is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- communal lounge
- community room for social events
- attractive gardens
- on-site laundry
- guest room for relatives to stay over
- the local supermarket, Post Office, butchers, chemist and other shops are all within a short walking distance. The library, health centre, dentists, opticians and local churches are also central to the village.
- a regular bus service runs at 15 minute intervals providing transport to Loughborough and Nottingham city centre. Loughborough market is open on Thursday and Saturday. The local bus stop is within easy walking distance.
For more information about vacancies please contact the occupancy team on 020 3535 3431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org