We are offering our customers the opportunity to attend a 2 day course focusing on Youth Mental Health First Aid in Cambridge on:
- Saturday 23 March, 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 30 March, 10am – 5pm
Location: Chesterton, Cambridge.
What will I learn? This 2 day course provides you with an in-depth understanding on specific mental health challenges facing young people.
- Depression and anxiety
- Suicide and psychosis
- Self-harm and eating disorders
- It addresses issues faced by young people today, such as cyber bullying and substance misuse, and teaches how to promote protective factors and good parenting.
- MTVH is covering the costs of this course so it’s FREE for our residents.
You’ll receive a recognised certificate accredited by MHFA England
Who is this course for? Adults aged 16 and upwards who teach, care for, live or work with young people aged 8 to 18.
For further details or to book a place please contact Cambridgeshire’s Community investment officer Jade-Anne, on 07718 325369 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org