We are hosting a FREE half day training event which will help you to gain knowledge on all of our partners that we signpost to for people aged 60 and over.
This training is aimed for professionals who come into contact with vulnerable customers over the age of 60. The half a day course will enable staff to understand the services which our partners provide and how these could benefit customers. It will also give you the chance to network with other services and professionals that work within Nottingham city boundaries.
Training dates: Thursday 25 April 2019; Thursday 25 July 2019 and Thursday 24 October 2019
Venue: The Mechanics, 3 North Sherwood Street, Nottingham NG1 4EZ
Time: 1.30pm – 5pm
What to expect on the day:
- Introduction to Signposting
- Explanation of the checklist
- PowerPoint presentations from the partners on the checklist
- Partner’s stalls ‘speed dating’ element (chance to ask questions, test equipment)
- To book your place, please contact: The Nottingham Signposting Service
Telephone: 020 3535 5147