Helping you keep home sweet home!
28 January 2013
| Care and Support
- over 55?
- under 55 and disabled?
- a homeowner in Derby City?
If so, our Care and Repair team may be able to help you repair, improve or adapt your home so you can continue to live there independently as long as possible.
Our service includes:
- advice on repairs and maintaining your own home
- surveying your home
- help arranging funding or loans
- approved reliable contractors
- technical help, preparing schedules and overseeing work
- help and guidance from start to finish
- handyperson service for those little jobs!
Paying for work
We can advise you on what financial help is out there and help you through the application process. Options include:
- loan schemes
- warmer healthier home schemes
- disabled facilities grants
- charitable loans and grants.
Don’t just take our word for it!
Mrs C was delighted with the work we arranged for her:
“The team took away the hassle and stress of arranging everything and sorted me out a wonderful builder. I felt safe and secure and they took great care of my home. If it wasn’t for the support of the staff I would have never got the work done.”