Neighbourhood and community
Our service commitment
Our aim is to ensure that:
- Our communities and estates are clean, safe and welcoming
- You are able to have a say in how they are run
- We respond quickly and effectively to anti-social behaviour (ASB).
What we will do
- We will keep communal areas clean, tidy and safe.
- We will remove offensive graffiti within 24 hours of it being reported to us.
- We will inspect all our neighbourhoods quarterly to ensure they meet our required standards, and you are invited to join us on inspections in your area if you wish.
- We will publish dates of inspections on estate notice boards.
- We will respond to harassment, domestic violence and other serious forms of ASB within one working day of it being reported.
- We will respond to other complaints of ASB within 10 working days of it being reported.
- If you report ASB, we will update you weekly on the progress of your case (including work with our partners such as the Police and Local Authority) until your case is closed.
- If you are a victim or witness in a report of ASB we will respect your confidentiality, and seek your permission before identifying you to any third party.