Our service commitment
We know that you want high quality services that suit your needs, and which you can influence. We will make sure that:
- You can access our services in a range of ways (face-to-face, telephone, letter, email and internet)
- Key services are available 24 hours a day (emergency repairs, anti-social behaviour and domestic violence)
- Our staff are well-trained, knowledgeable, courteous and helpful, and treat you with respect at all times
- It’s easy for you to tell us when we get things wrong
- There are a range of ways for you to get involved to influence service delivery and performance
- We respond to the diverse needs of residents.
What we will do
- We will make it easy for you to contact us
- We will do everything we can to resolve your enquiry as quickly as possible
- We will provide you with information about our services via leaflets and our website, and make sure they are accessible to people with different communication needs
- If there is something that we are not able to do, we will be courteous but clear about saying so.
- We will make it easy for you to let us know when things go wrong
- We will respond to complaints within 10 working days
- We will apologise if we make a mistake, and learn from it
- We will tell you how we have learnt from complaints in our customer annual review.
Responding to diverse needs of tenants
- We will ask you if you have any special requirements in how we deliver our services to you, and respond to reasonable requests
- We will consider any barriers Metropolitan residents might face in accessing our services and look for ways to reduce or remove them whenever possible.
Involvement and empowerment
- We will listen to your views and use the feedback to improve services
- We will pay reasonable out-of-pocket expenses when you attend resident involvement events and meetings
- When you contact us for detailed information about any of our involvement opportunities we will provide you with a full response within four working days
- Every time we consult with you, we will feed back to you within two weeks about what we intend to do as a result of your involvement.