Helping families build a brighter future
From time to time we all find life a bit of a struggle. We provide free practical support and advice for unemployed family members, helping you get to a brighter future.
We can help if you, or a family member, are unemployed and facing challenges such as:
- Health issues, including your health, or that of your partner or children.
- Parenting concerns.
- Domestic violence or abuse.
- Barriers due to anti-social behaviour or a criminal record.
Our advisors offer support to increase skills, find suitable employment, sustain work and more, including:
- A dedicated Employment Officer providing one-to-one support.
- Employment advice, CV writing and job search.
- Training and work experience.
- Communication and confidence training.
- Literacy and numeracy support.
- Budgeting and money management skills.
- Guidance on setting up your own business.
- Support around family wellbeing and personal welfare.
Our initiative operates in several London boroughs, providing support to improve your personal and family circumstances and get back into work.
Contact an advisor today for a confidential talk about joining the programme or to find out more:
London boroughs covered: Brent and Barnet.
Tel: Stacia or Lloyd on 020 3535 4487 or 020 3535 4485
The Inspiring Families programme is an initiative designed to help you get back into work. It is funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund. Metropolitan is part of Serco’s network of expert organisations chosen to deliver the Inspiring Families programme in your area on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions.
London boroughs covered: Barking and Dagenham, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Haringey, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, and Waltham Forest.
Tel: Richard on 020 3535 5153 or 07407 732 004
Who we work with
We work closely with a wide range of agencies and services, including social services, substance and drug abuse services, domestic violence support services, advocacy and cultural groups, and employment brokerage services.