We provide a range of housing options across the East Midlands, East of England and London.

Find a home with us

We provide a range of housing options across the East Midlands, East of England and London.

Rent a home

To apply for one of our homes in your area, you’ll first need to register with your local choice-based lettings (CBL) scheme or via your local council. Housing association homes are usually allocated according to need. Find out more about how to apply.

Buy a home

Our home ownership team helps people buy affordable homes, mainly through shared ownership (‘part-buy, part-rent’). Find out about the range of options and services we offer, see whether you’re eligible and view available properties.

Swap your home

If you already rent with us, you can apply to swap homes with another housing association or council tenant. Find out more about how to do this. If you decide to swap you’ll need to fill in this form first.

Transfer to another MTVH home

If you already rent with us, you can apply to move to another MTVH property through the Housing JigSaw portal. Find out more about the service.

Sheltered accommodation for people aged 55 and over

These homes offer the independence of living in your own home, but with an alarm system if you need it and the security of knowing that 24-hour support is only one call away. You usually need to contact your local council to apply.

We have a small number of homes that you can apply for directly from us. They are mainly in the East Midlands. Alternatively, take a look at our Care and Support pages to find out more about the services we offer in your area, including support in your own home.

Supported housing

We provide supported housing for a range of customers, including people with mental health issues and those with a learning disability. By providing customers with tailored support they are able to live as independently as possible. You may need to apply through your local council.

Find out more about our care and support services.

Emergency housing

You can ask your local council for help if you become homeless and don’t have anywhere to live.