Managing money can be tricky but with a bit of support from Lambeth FACE you can learn top tips and get help if you’re in debt. Funded by the Big Lottery, Lambeth FACE helps tenants who are struggling or who could do with a bit of advice. We can help you in lots of areas, including:
- making sense of the impact of welfare reform
- support to deal with any debts
- working out what benefits you might be entitled to
- finding work, volunteering, apprenticeships and training
- coming up with an action plan for managing your money
- survival money management skills so you keep on top of things
- ways to make sure your spending fits your income
We work with experts to provide all of this support, example Merton and Lambeth Citizen Advice Bureau (MLCAB).
Did you know….?
In our first year almost 500 people were referred to the service, and over 200 signed up for support. Of those:
- 105 people received information and advice from MLCAB
- 80 people were referred onto job support services, of which five are now in paid work and 10 are in apprentice roles
- we recruited 24 money mentors who are providing support to young people who sign up to the project.
To find out more, text FACE to 07738 714213 or email us. Or, to sign up, follow the registration link on the right – it’ll take just two minutes and could make all the difference!