Our ’Include’ service provides support for people over 16 living in Nottingham City who have mild to moderate learning disabilities.
Your support can last for up to 18 months and covers a range of advice and help, including:
- applying for a home and maintaining a tenancy
- setting up and furnishing a home
- home security
- benefit claims and budgeting
- developing independent living skills
- identifying education, training and employment opportunities
- developing and maintaining social networks
- accessing relevant health services.
Our staff usually work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, but there is flexibility, depending on your particular circumstances. All support is tailored to suit your own needs.
You can apply directly yourself or be referred to the service by other agencies. To find out more, contact us on 020 3535 5141.