Haringey Vision – Bruce Grove
Our scheme in Bruce Grove, Haringey, provides support for men aged 18-25 with a forensic mental health history to develop social skills and self-confidence. The scheme provides a home for ten men who can stay for up to three years, supported by an on-site care team and key worker.
The service aims to ensure that residents have the skills and resources they need to maintain a tenancy and minimise the risk of a return to offending behaviour and mental health relapse. The areas that support is provided in include:
- claiming benefits and form filling
- budgeting and managing finances
- tenancy issues and looking after the home
- developing independent living skills
- finding relevant community resources and other local support services
- medication management
- accessing drug and alcohol services.
Customers need to be referred to this service rather than apply directly themselves. To find out more, please contact the scheme directly on 020 8885 2328.