Choices and Options
This service provides confidential support to men and women in a violent relationship, those wishing to leave a violent relationship and those who need advice on how to protect themselves and their children.
If you are over the age of 16, live in Rotherham and are experiencing domestic abuse, you can get in touch with us for support. Support is available for up to two years, but many of the people we help are able to move their lives forward before then.
What support do we offer?
- Access to other services/agencies such as housing, counselling, welfare benefits, women’s refuge and victim support.
- Writing supporting letters, negotiating and being an advocate on your behalf.
- Helping you seek legal advice on injunctions, non-molestation orders, occupation orders and residence orders.
- Support throughout the court process.
- Someone to listen when you need to talk.
- Access to education, training and employment opportunities.
- Drop-in service, including 30 minutes free legal advice.
You can apply directly for yourself or be referred to the service by other agencies. To find out more, contact us on 01709 838400.