Choices and Options
This service provides confidential support to men and women experiencing domestic abuse, to enable them to make informed decisions in their own time. People over the age of 16 living in Rotherham who are experiencing domestic abuse can access the service directly and, although support is available for up to two years, many people are able to move their life forward sooner.
The service is for men and women in a violent relationship, those wishing to leave a violent relationship and those who need advice on how to protect themselves and their children.
Customers can apply directly themselves or be referred to the service by other agencies. To find out more, please contact us on 01709 838400
What support do we offer?
- Access to other services/agencies such as housing, counselling, welfare benefits, women’s refuge and victim support.
- Writing supporting letters, negotiating and being an advocate on your behalf.
- Helping you seek legal advice on injunctions, non-molestation orders, occupation orders and residence orders.
- Support throughout the court process.
- Someone to listen when you need to talk.
- Access to education, training and employment opportunities.
- Drop-in service, including 30 minutes free legal advice.