Report a repair
You can report a repair in any of the following ways:
The Customer Service Centre is open Mon – Fri 8am – 6pm. You can still report emergency repairs out of hours on 020 3535 3535 – please listen for the menu options.
Reporting a repair on behalf of someone else
You can report a repair on behalf of a Metropolitan resident, please have ready the following details:
- Name of resident
- Contact telephone number
What happens next?
When you contact us, please tell us:
- your name, address and telephone number
- as much detail about the repair as you can and where it is
- for security you will be asked to verify some details to confirm your identity.
What we will do
A customer services officer will place an order for repair works. Usually this will be with a contractor, working on our behalf. We will:
- tell you what we intend to do
- tell you how soon we will do the repair
- send you a short survey afterwards so you can tell us how we did
Sometimes repairs will need to be inspected before and/or after they are done. Where this is the case, the customer service team will make arrangements for someone from the maintenance team to carry out an inspection.
Our customer service team will monitor your repair from report to completion. They will follow up any outstanding repairs where necessary and answer any of your questions.
Willmott Dixon provide repairs and maintenance services to our customers across London and the East Midlands and Morgan Sindall provide repairs and maintenance services in East Anglia.