Customer Services Level 2 Course running at Moorlands 30/05/2012
Metropolitan will be running a Customer Services Level 2 course in partnership with HCT at Moorlands Community Centre from 18th June for 5 weeks
If you come along, you will learn to:
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Deliver reliable customer service
- Recognise and deal with customer queries, requests and problems
- Develop personal performance through delivering customer service
Download a PDF with more information.
Course duration 6-8 weeks, 3-4 days a week
Time 10am to 2.30pm
Qualification NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service
Age 16+ years old
Start date 18th June 2012
Attendees must be receiving JSA, Income Support or ESA benefits and provide proof of benefits and their passpoer received at interview stage. Attendees must not have a prior Level 2 (or above) qualification in this area.