Your support plan
Your support plan includes:
- the goals you want to achieve
- information on how you think you are getting on in meeting your goals
- details of other organisations that will be giving you support (for example, social services) and what they will be doing
- what action you, your support worker and other organisations will need to take so you can meet your goals
- what we can do to try to reduce any potential risks.
Your customer guide gives you information about us and the support we provide for you. It gives you a clear idea of what you can expect from us. Please contact your support worker to get a copy of your guide.
For more information about how to make the following adaptations, click the links to the BBC Accessibility site below:
© Metropolitan 2015. All rights reserved.