Your support plan
Our main aim is to help you to live independently in your own home by providing the support you need that will help you to do this.
You can ask for your support plan to be reviewed at any time.
Your support plan includes:
- the goals you want to achieve
- information on how you think you are getting on in meeting your goals
- details of other organisations that will be giving you support (for example, social services) and what they will be doing
- what action you, your support worker and other organisations will need to take so you can meet your goals
- what we can do to try to reduce any potential risks.