About our services
We support thousands of people to live independently across London, the Midlands and the East of England. The people we work with have a diverse range of needs, so we tailor our services to each individual, working with them to achieve their potential.
We celebrate our customers’ diversity and see it as a strength. We’re able to share our specialist knowledge of each particular client group, learning from our colleagues to improve the way we do things.
Our customer groups include:
Our wide-ranging services include:
- care homes and supported housing
- floating support: support in your own home or in the community
- support to get out and about or take part in social activity
- support to help you home from hospital
- support to maintain your tenancy
- drop-in support and outreach work
- education, training and employment
- day services.
Support to meet your needs
We’ve developed a number of services that help people maintain their independence. These include:
For more information about how to make the following adaptations, click the links to the BBC Accessibility site below:
© Metropolitan 2015. All rights reserved.