We’re changing the way we provide our customers with information about our performance, and focussing on the feedback that you have given us about your services.
Last year we published new service standards, and now these have settled in, we can set clear targets and report on our performance against them. We will use results from the on-going STAR (Survey of Tenants and Residents) and also from our service systems and contractors, which will enable you to see how we are doing, and where we need to improve.
Key standards we will be measuring ourselves against include:
- Tenant involvement and empowerment- how easy it is to contact us and how quickly we resolve your enquiry, and opportunities to be involved in shaping and scrutinising your services.
- Your tenancy – allocating our homes fairly, ensuring that they are not empty for long and that they are clean and welcoming when you move in.
- Your home- including speed and quality of repairs, that your home is safe and easy to keep warm.
- Neighbourhood and community services – how we will maintain the areas outside your home and deal with issues like anti-social behaviour.
- Value for money- delivering best quality services in a value for money way, and investing in the services that matter most to our customers.
Click on the image below to find our how we measured up against our standards in 2010, 2011 and 2012.