Redwelly, our midlands-based horticultural service, is closing due to uncertainties in external funding.
We would like to thank our customers and all who have worked with redwelly over the years, from staff and volunteers to local schools and business for their contribution to the local community. Here are some of the achievements of which everyone involved can be proud:
- transforming the environment of over 250 underused and neglected spaces into beautiful and useful spaces, covering approximately 2 million sq ft of land
- supported training, work experience and team-building activities for around 3,000 volunteers and trainees
- worked closely with residents at 37 different supported housing projects across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
- working with over 2,000 Rolls-Royce graduates and colleagues to transform community projects across the east midlands over seven years
- creating safe, friendly, educational and a fun environment for 16 schools and colleges across the east midlands.
If you are a customer or partner of redwelly or have any questions about the service, please contact Lesley Watson, Community Engagement Manager on 020 3535 3354.